travel theme: merchandise

inside a food store in pietrelcina, my entry to ailsa’s travel theme: merchandise

this small town in southern italy has gained popularity because it is the birthplace of a beloved saint, padre pio of pietrelcina. visited mostly by pilgrims, it has not lost its charm and homey atmosphere. it still has that small town feel where one can enjoy simplicity, warmth and peace.

st. padre pio, pietrelcina, italy

st. padre pio, pietrelcina, italy

This entry was posted in photo challenge, Travel and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to travel theme: merchandise

This beautiful image tells simplicity, warmth and peace of the town in Italy. πŸ™‚

Those fruits (?) look interesting, Lola. I’ve never seen them before. They look like coconuts πŸ™‚

They are cheese, Mabel, but I don’t know the name. They look interesting, don’t they?
      Thanks for visting πŸ™‚

• Mabel Kwong says:

I have no idea that they were cheese. They look massive and I’m sure one of those will give you a supply of cheese to last a long time πŸ™‚ I always enjoy my time when I stop by here, Lola πŸ™‚

Blessed you to be able to visit here. if I have the means and time for travel, I’ll visit these religious sites, too. One of the places I dream of visiting is the Cave of St. Mary Magdalene in France. maybe, you can go there for me. πŸ™‚ Galing ng request ko ano?

Hi Imelda, oh that would be nice to visit La Sainte-Baume! i will be travelling next week and will remember you and your intentions in the holy places that we will visit πŸ™‚