very cold

i’m getting off work in half-an-hour and the weather screen shows a temperature of 4°F with a wind chill of -15°F.  the caption below the numbers reads partly cloudy and very cold.  it is indeed very cold. in fact it is very, very cold.

tomorrow’s forecast is a promising 18°F, far better than the single-digit we currently have now.  i’m grateful that my family and i have a warm place to come home to every night.

here’s a photo i took from a flight to somewhere warm and dry 🙂

2/52

This entry was posted in Others. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to very cold

It’s cold here too lolaWi but it’s nothing compared to yours. It’s probably just like your warm weather during summer there.

That is very cold where you are, I am so sorry to hear that 😦 But yes, good thing you and your family have a warm home. I wish I could send you some summer warmth here from Australia, where it is very warm and uncomfortably humid this week. Take care 🙂

oh wouldn’t be nice if you could just blow us some warmth over 🙂 thank you for visiting and commenting, Mabel. it truly warms my heart. despite the very cold, we have so much to be grateful for. thanks, again 🙂

It is so difficult to imagine it being so cold! Here in Cape Town it was 30 degrees Celsius!

must be very pleasant in your part of the world, Aletta! we had some mild weather in December but January came with a bang 🙂 thanks for stopping by 🙂

That is way tooo cold, Lola. Glad you get to go to a warm place for a break 🙂 I love this photo!

i’m glad i don’t have to walk far to work. just a block-and-a-half from the train depot. 🙂 thanks for stopping by, Amy. truly warms my heart. 🙂

5. Far too cold for me, Lola. Our son in NJ sent us a pic of his car temperature gauge yesterday. It registered -12F. 😯

Like you we are in freezing temperatures. I am so grateful for this well insulated house and fabulous furnace. Stay warm. 🙂

7. Crooked Tracks says:

Yes, it is cold here too 🙂

The temperatures are all over the place at present. I was briskly walking on the beach this afternoon but I understand gales are on the way 😦

9. yprior1 says:

we have mild winters here in my town – which is nice – but we do have some frigid days this week was one with some low temps too – brrrr – and the photo front he plane window is cool with those mountains going on forever – 💞

you’re blessed to have mild winters, Yvette. For years we enjoyed nice winters too until last year when the vortex cold came. thanks for liking the photo. stay warm. 🙂

• yprior1 says:

yeah, we felt that vortex too – and I lost a bunch of plants – nothing too expensive – but they were certain things in the garden that I just loved – like a verbena plant that was around for years – and I had parsley that would grow randomly in a certain corner – and that was wiped out – that vortex hit many of us….

Are you off now to somewhere more comfortable? 🙂 We’ve been having cold temperatures here recently.

11. The weather was really brutally cold….brrrrrr….wish I am in a warm place….