cee’s fun foto: this land is my land

the hills of caleruega

my entry to cee’s fun foto challenge – this land is made for you and me…

batangas, philippines

batangas, philippines

This entry was posted in photo challenge and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to cee’s fun foto: this land is my land

XIt is beautiful, Lola!

Such a great landscape for this week’s theme. Thanks for playing.

Beautiful landscape, Loala! I love how you capture the trees and bushes, and it looks like a rich soil land. πŸ™‚ Great choice!

4. Crooked Tracks says:

That is a beautiful view.

5. Oh WOW! This is so beautiful, Lola πŸ™‚

I have never seen this though I am from Batangas. Is this a view from Tagaytay?

we visited the transfiguration chapel in caleruega. there’s a courtyard on the side of the chapel facing this incredible view. caleruega is a short drive from sonya’s garden in tagaytay. hope you can visit next time you’re home πŸ™‚

7. ventisqueras says:

sono rimasta affascinata dalla delicatezza dei colori!

Gorgeous Lola . A lovely capture.

A familiar place that I love so much! I miss Caleruega, I love its hills and gardens and of course the lovely Transfiguration chapel.

10. yprior1 says:

fertile indeed – and I really love the wonderful hazy feel in the air.

also, I recently tried Hawaiian black salt and wanted to ask you if this is popular in hawaii –

11. Batangas is a beautiful town, lush and fertile ground….