a touch of pink

as temperature rises, i see more and more people use bike not only for recreation but as a ride to work. why not? it is affordable, fun and healthy.  and chicago is a bike-friendly city.

here’s one parked outside my office building that tickled my fancy.

my entry to Cee’s fun foto challenge this week.  click here for her gorgeous images in pink

chicago

chicago

This entry was posted in photo challenge and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to a touch of pink

The bicycle is cute!

What a cute and sweet bike! ❤ ❤ ❤ Whoever rides that bike down the street will probably turn quite a lot of heads. Great capture and well spotted ^^'

I love this bike! Riding bike is getting very popular here, too. More for recreation. 🙂

Such a soft and delicate pink bike that is. Great photo for this week’s pink. 🙂

5. Very sweet bike, Lola. My granddaughters would love it. 😃

I think I should have a bike like that. 🙂

7. Girl Gone Expat says:

Very cute! 🙂

8. phb2003 says:

Lola – this is just fun! (and hence the fun foto challenge – ha) but also the shot you give his has that layered trio – bike suv, and bus. excellent juxtaposition! 🙂 or layering or whatever we call it –

What a playful, colorful bike, sooo cute and striking with the pink dots! If I know how to bike, I will stroll along on this with a colorful pink outfit to match…hehehehe