cee’s fun foto: lime or bright green

this week’s cee’s fun foto challenge is the color lime or bright green.

i love this shade of green. Β it is peaceful and relaxing.

green

excerpts from Judy Scott-Kemmis’ Color Psychology…

“Green is the color of balance, harmony and growth.”

“This is the color of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart.

From a meaning of colors perspective, green is also the color of growth, the color of spring, of renewal and rebirth. It renews and restores depleted energy. It is the sanctuary away from the stresses of modern living, restoring us back to a sense of well being. This is why there is so much of this relaxing color on the earth, and why we need to keep it that way.”

This entry was posted in photo challenge and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to cee’s fun foto: lime or bright green

Such a gorgeous macro πŸ˜€ Superb!

This image takes my breath away…

I like green too πŸ™‚

4. I feel as though I could reach out and touch this stem. You have an eye for seeing natural beauty.

5. Beautiful image for ‘green’, Lola. What would the world be without it? πŸ™‚

Beautiful macro photo, gorgeous capture. So much clarity and detail within this one, love it. I don’t look good in green but I do like it as a colour, light green especially. Green, soothing on the eyes too. As a kid, some people told me that looking at green improves your eyesight. Don’t know how true that is πŸ˜€

thank you so much for your kind words Mabel! πŸ™‚ i haven’t heard about improving your eyesight but it does makes sense. green is cool to the eyes and very soothing πŸ™‚

Gorgeous image! Wow!

Stunning photo, Wi!!

9. I love the green colour, it’s one of my favourite. And I also love this shot πŸ™‚

I also love this fresh green lime colour. Nature produces all the best colours

It is lovely being green, a beautiful color indeed, refreshing and cool to the eyes, Mother Nature’s color, verdant green at its best! beautiful pictures!