happy thursday!

wind, hail and rain came in force early this month creating some havoc in our little garden. while the plants are all robust and happy,  most of the flowers were blown away and some plants bent to the ground.  here are a few snapshots i managed to take before the storm.

happy thursday!

summer 2015

summer 2015

This entry was posted in Nature and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to happy thursday!

1. Beautiful shots, Lola. So sorry the gales spoilt the look of your garden, but at least you got the photos. 😀

So beautiful , Lola!

I love the first flower. What is the name of those flowers?

4. sweetpea2love says:

What a lovely set of pictures of your garden and all of the beautiful flowers.. hugs to ya from, Laura

Hope these beautiful flowers will make a comeback soon. Lovely garden you have, Lola!

Beautiful flowers and so sorry to hear about the storm. They look beautiful, and I’m sure they will bloom again. For those that are still standing, I’m sure they smile widely each time you walk by 🙂

7. Ady says:

So lovely flowers 🙂 To think storm took them feels so sad. But still they are a beautiful memory 🙂 And they will come back again 😀

8. So colorful! I am so sorry about the storms, I hope your beautiful garden is not ruined 😦

They might recover? I do hope so! 🙂

Happy Thursday back, Wilma. Only please change that to Saturday. Hugs for you, Wilma

11. BunKaryudo says:

I’d love a garden like that. It’s not easy to do when you live in an apartment building, though. 🙂

Beautiful, blending of colorful flowers, soooo pretty. What is the white flower on the top photo? that is so nice!!!