delightful scent

i love the smell of lavender.  it has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing.  it is one my favorites!

my entry to Cee’s fun foto challenge: sense of smell

lavender soap bar

lavender soap bar

one of my favorite stops in eze, a charming hilltop town on the french riviera

Eze

Eze

This entry was posted in Travel and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to delightful scent

1. der Wanderer says:

I like those..looks like candy bar!

Soap bars works well for this challenge. Great photos. Thanks. 😀

I bet they smell so wonderfully! Lots of choices 🙂

I am imagining the wonderful smells!

5. They are so colorful too – looks more as candy bars 🙂

6. What a nice shop to visit, Lola. I’m sure it smells wonderful in there. 😃

7. I just picked up a bunch of samplers for our washroom. They just make the place smell so good.

Wonderful colorful photos!

Pretty and smelly 🙂

Have you seen ‘A Good Year’, Wilma ? In that movie a French woman says that lavender is good for keeping away scorpions. The movie is set in Provence and it’s one of my favourite movies. Each time I watch it I feel like moving to Provence

I can just imagine how wonderful the smells were!!

12. beetleypete says:

At one time, Lavender Hill, in South London, was the UK’s largest grower of Lavender, and creator of lavender soaps, and cosmetics. Since moving to Norfolk, we have found this place, which is pretty much Lavender Heaven. Best wishes, Pete.

hi Pete! thank you for visiting and welcome! i’m a fan of lavender and i’m sure the link will come in handy someday 🙂 i have friends who also live in norfolk and blogged about their visit to a lavender farm in heacham which is 20 minutes away from where they live. such a lovely place! thanks again and please know that i thoroughly enjoy beetleypete 🙂

• beetleypete says:

You are very kind.
        The link I sent is not far from Heacham, and around 40 minutes from where we live. Lavender is still cultivated a lot here, including in my front garden!
        Very best wishes, Pete.

13. terrepruitt says:

Oh, almost ten years ago (wow, it has been that long), my husband and I visited Eze. I loved it. So cute! Such beautiful colors in the soap!

I love , love lavender too. I could smell them from here! They are also great as candle scents.

15. mukhamani says: