little boy’s treasure

TJ's autumn leaves

TJ’s autumn leaves

our little big guy loves to collect small things which he calls his ‘treasures.’  in mallard lake, he picks up dry sticks or twigs, fallen berries, rocks, stones and yes, even leaves and plays with them.

one afternoon, he was so excited to show me his treasure.  two autumn leaves he picked from all that have fallen and trodden.  he kept them for a day or two which i’m glad i took pictures of before they were all dried and crumpled.

This entry was posted in Nature and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to little boy’s treasure

You little big guy has great eyes to pick up beautiful little things 🙂 love these two leaves!

Nature teaches us a lot and TJ is lucky and blessed to find those treasures.

Such beautiful leaves and your little big guy certainly knows how to see the beauty around him. And they look sizable too, about the same size as each other and they make a great pair 🙂

Lovely shapes and colours!

Wonderful the excitement of children to help us see the beauty all around.

6. When I was a young boy, certain leaves were very special and were true treasures to me. I still remember that.

When I was a small kid, I often used to pick up those red leaves too. Diwali hug for you, Wilma

8. What beautiful treasures, Lola. I used to collect leaves and press them in albums. :).

Bless him, what a lovely little chap. These would go well on the Autumn leaves challenge, LolaWi 🙂 (Festival of leaves)