cee’s fun foto: locks, keys, knobs and handles

my entriesΒ to cee’s fun foto this week!

i had fun taking pictures of ancient doors and door knobs while walking the narrow and winding cobblestoned streets of toledo. a former capital of spain, toledo is a walled medieval city rich in culture and history.

toledo

toledo

toledo

toledo

This entry was posted in photo challenge, Travel and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to cee’s fun foto: locks, keys, knobs and handles

1. Very unusual door handles, Lola. πŸ™‚

I love the lion on the door πŸ™‚

These two are very special door knobs. Great choice, Lola! πŸ™‚

You choice in photos for this challenge are cool!!! πŸ˜€

An irresistible challenge, LolaWi. I have loads of knobs, etc πŸ™‚

Such visual door knobs. I like the second one. Greeting you right at the door step πŸ™‚

I haven’t been to Spain, Wilma. Well except for staying one night at a hotel in Colon, Madrid, after I had missed my flight connection. Iberia Airlines took me there in the evening and took me back to the airport the following morning. Now I’m very close to Spain so I’m thinking of going.

oh, you should visit Spain, Dai! such a beautiful country and great food! I joined a group where we flew into Lisbon for a cross country via motor coach (Portugal, Spain and France) driving through the Pyrenees mountains ending in Lourdes. it truly was a wonderful trip.

8. Pingback: Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge-Knobs-Locks-and-Handles – WoollyMuses

Hi, LolaWi!!! πŸ™‚

Two great door knobs Wi!

11. Joel F says:

Creatively unique and sometimes scary to look at door handles. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this.

12. Leya says:

I love Toledo – and your choices! “Handle” indeed!