cffc: tracks – trains, rail tracks, etc.

i work in the city but never have to drive. the commuter train i take day in and day out. reliable and on time, my train comes and goes snow, sleet, rain or shine.

my entry to Cee’s fun foto challenge:  tracks, trains, rail tracks

schaumburg train depot

schaumburg train depot

This entry was posted in photo challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to cffc: tracks – trains, rail tracks, etc.

Trains are nice. Much better than driving.

2. I love train journeys. Great shot of your daily transport approaching. 🙂

I love this photo, Lola! I thin train is the best public transportation. 🙂

This is a beautiful photo. Thanks for playing. 😀

5. Jet Eliot says:

Such a civilized way to go to work, and a fun photo, Lola.

6. beetleypete says:

I had to look up Schaumburg, as I thought it might be in Germany.
    It’s in the USA, of course! Nice to think of the travellers on that train going far afield. (Though it might only go to Chicago for all I know…)
    Best wishes, Pete.

🙂 train is a major transport to and from Chicago, Pete. I once read that 87% of the city workforce commute by train! 🙂 glad to see you here always! thanks

I work in the city too and don’t have to drive. Love it and if it’s not too crowded and I can get a seat, the journey can be relaxing. Hope it’s the case for you too 🙂

Nice shot Wilma, I love it 🙂

Lovely image Lola. Always a great way to travel.